Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lazer, Goliath, Thunder & Lightening


Lazer, Goliath, Thunder & Lightening
Originally uploaded by Chasing Light Studio ~ Pie's Photography

Here's an oldie, but a goody.
I took this back in the winter of 2000/01 when I started working for Winterdance - http://winterdance.com
I was one of their lead guides for around 7 seasons – absolutely the most fun & exciting job I have ever could have the privilege to call work. The animals are impressive to put it simply.
This shot was soooo lucky. I was using my 75 – 300 mm zoom lens on my EOS Rebel film camera. With f11 set & my focus set on a spot that I knew the team would be passing over, I readied myself for the team to come around the bend. When they did, Lazer, the blue eyed tanned dog nearly charged over me with the sled & all – I definitely got his attention!
More dogs & dogsledding images to come from the archives soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment