Thursday, August 23, 2007

drum roll please...

Well, here I go - my very first, brand spank'n new, hot off the press & still a tad bit juicy - PHOTO BLOG!

Kinda like my son, I'll introduce you:

Cute Eh! Parker came into this world on Aug. 2nd, 2007 at 5:40 am. He is very adorable & I still can't believe he's here & that he's mine.

So, I don't know why I haven't started a photo blog earlier (could it possibly be my agonizingly slow dial-up connection at home?or is it the fact that all I need is to have some other additional time consuming interest to keep me away from my daily chores) Ya right.

I can't promise that I will have a daily post or for that matter anything of real interest to say - but the idea being here is for me to post images & thoughts for your comments, critique or for plane old bashing - so please let me know what you think - I have big shoulders.

There is this amazing antique place staged in an old barn just west of town from where I live. I can spend all day in & around this property as the light is great anytime of day there. Here is just a small sampling of images:



Well that's it for my first post - here's to many more - cheers!
cpie

1 comment:

Front Porch Society said...

Great photos! :) And welcome to the blog world!

Post a Comment